Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poll #4 The Carlines and Their Health



Please make comments about your particular health problem. That will definitely help us to narrow this down a little.

It seems many of the Carline family suffer from autoimmune diseases so we would like to see how many of us have them. No one will know that you particapted. If you or anyone you know have or has had one please check the appropiate box. I'll not list them all but a few are: lupus, diabetes,Sjogren's syndrome, Guillain-Barr, Multiple Sclerosis, Addison's disease. We'd like to see if there is a trait that causes us to be more likely to acquire these diseases. This may help futher generations.



Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2007 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have underactive thyroid, Sjorgens syndrome, degenerative disk disease. arthritis. My niece has lupus, and her sister has interconnective tissue disorder. My sister has osterporis. Yes they seem to run in the female carlines.

 
At August 15, 2007 at 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother had arthritis, my brother had diabetes and I have diabetes.

 
At August 16, 2007 at 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Diabetes. My medical papers say that I may have Diabetes 2.
This is very new to me.

 
At September 26, 2007 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had mild Leukemia,My fathers sisters daughter died at 19 of Lupus, Dads sister had a form of Leukemia......Wow,,,sure is coincidental...something to think about.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am seeing this wonderful blog/site for the first time. Alexis Carlin was my 5th great grandfather. I am 52 and the oldest of 6. I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2000. Two of my younger sisters have degenerative disc disease. We all have digestive problems and gall bladder issues. I guess being "good lookin" has it's price:)

 
At August 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Carline Family said...

Hi! Anonymous,
So happy you posted on the site. I would love to hear from you. You can send email to me at dolly@ellernet.com. My name is Dolly Gibson Eller and is a descendant of Denis Peter Carlin > Mose Peter Carline > Elizabeth Carlin Gibson.

Thanks again. Dolly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home